WAREHOUSE WEEKEND OPENING
About this Opportunity
The Donations Warehouse is open every saturday and Sunday.
The Warehouse is a fantastic centre for donated furniture, bric-a-brac, DVD's and books and raises much needed funds to help our patients.
Weekend opening is busy and we need your help to make it a success.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We can give retail and work experience in the shop.
Some of the experience to be gained includes:
Cash Desk assistant
Sales Floor assistant
Sorting and processing donated goods
How to ApplyFor a Volunteer Pack please contact the
Volunteer Office on 0151 430 8736 or
- About Willowbrook
- Why Volunteer
- Volunteering at Willowbrook
- Current Vacancies
- ST MARY'S ARCADE (formerly Walmsleys) NEW CHARITY SHOP
- THATTO HEATH CHARITY SHOP
- DOVECOT CHARITY SHOP
- FINGERPOST CHARITY SHOP
- BRIDGE ST, CHARITY SHOP - ST HELENS
- THE LIVING WELL
- WAREHOUSE WEEKEND OPENING
- STOCKBRIDGE VILLAGE CHARITY SHOP
- FOUR ACRE CHARITY SHOP
- RAINFORD CHARITY SHOP
- PAGE MOSS
- RETAIL VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT VOLUNTEER
- HOLISTIC SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- REHABILITATIVE VOLUNTEER
- HOSPICE CAFE @ Portico Lane
- PAT TESTING VOLUNTEER
- IN PATIENT UNIT HOSPITALITY
- LAUNDRY & HOUSEKEEPING
- VAN DRIVERS ASSISTANT
© 2017 Willowbrook Hospice.
All rights reserved.
Registered charity no. 1020240
Disclaimer | Accessibility
Willowbrook Hospice, Portico Lane
Prescot, Merseyside L34 2QT
Tel: 0151 430 8736
Willowbrook Hospice - The Living Well
Borough Road, St Helens, WA10 3RN
Tel: 01744 453798
|Designed and built by Cultivate|