Seasonal group (Spring – Winter)
If you have an interest in the outdoors, wellbeing, nature and/or wildlife; we warmly invite you to our ‘Rewild Yourself’ Group.
Whilst rewilding the environment allows natural harmony, rewilding ourselves brings harmony back within!
This group combines both approaches to enhance wellness, wellbeing, and connection back to nature.
Groups will meet every Tuesday 1.30pm – 3.30pm in Cedarwood Centre Willowbrook Hospice
If you are interested, please register your interest to attend and to confirm your place.
You will then receive an invitation to attend 6-weeks of workshops.
Some examples of workshops include:
- Making of wildlife houses (solitary bee, bird boxes, hedgehog etc.)
- Earthing/barefoot walking
- Mindfulness practice
- Most activities will be done outdoors! Please wear comfortable clothing, layers, and waterproofs for bad weather.
Sensible and supportive footwear needed.
Mobility – Some activities may be done off site and some locations may be limited if you have mobility issues – we will try to work around this as much as physically possible.
- Experience – no experience is needed in gardening, meditation, or earthing, just an openness to immerse yourself in nature and wellbeing practices.
- Please bring an old hand towel and wipes to clean off your feet and hands after some of the workshops and a bottle of water particularly for if we are off site and sunscreen.
Some benefits of joining the group
- Develop new skills
- Meet new people
- Opportunity to spend more time outdoors
- Nature connection practices
- Enhanced wellbeing
- Increased confidence
For more information please contact a member of the Outreach Team if you require further information and/or to register your place: 0151 430 8736