We are joining forces with Just Helping to offer a Christmas tree recycling service to selected postcodes across our area.
Volunteers will be collecting real trees and taking them to be recycled.
Collections can be booked from Wednesday 15th November 2023 until Sunday 7th January 2024 at 10am.
Collections will take place from Thursday 11th January until Thursday 25th January 2024.
We will be collecting from L14, L28, L34, L35, L36, WA9, WA10, WA11, WA12 in return for a suggested donation of £15 to Willowbrook Hospice which will go towards patient care and family support services at the hospice.
Save yourself the hassle, and let us recycle your tree for you!
Register your tree today here:
Working in partnership with Just Helping and Prescot Self Drive.
(Please note: After costs, 90% of monies raised will go to Willowbrook Hospice, the remaining 10% will be distributed to charities in the local community by Just Helping).